Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The BoHeme Beat Introduction

The BoHeme Beat:


BoHeme Clothing & Apparel was created and founded with 4 core principles in mind. These principles, which I refer to as 4 pillars, serve as a compass for this organization. Freedom, Beauty, Truth, and Love are the cardinal directions on this compass.  As it is true that there can be no North with out South, the same applies to our compass.  Without Truth there can be no Freedom. Without Beauty there can be no Love.  I believe that these are the only pursuits in life worth spending our precious and perishable moments trying to attain.  After contemplating over the common, and all too often, frustrating question of what is my purpose(and humanity as a whole) I found,when measured against any other attainable desire or goal, they either coincide with one of these four pillars or pale in comparison.

As an artist, I want this organization to be about more than just putting art on clothing and making a profit; there are enough people doing that already. I would like us to serve as an ARTISTIC voice expressing, sharing, and documenting my journey through the seas in search of PURPOSE with only my compass to guide me using all forms of media available.

The BoHeme Beat is the heart beat of my organization. Every beating post is meant to pump works of art, exclusive clothing, video lectures, speech recordings, book suggestions, interesting documents, and anything else that will give life to the body, mind, and spirit. It is my hope that as you follow along, you hear or see something that sparks a FIRE in you! Not just to follow and share it with your friends and family (although that would be nice) but to get up and change something about yourself or the world around you to make sure your spending your moments pursuing THE 4 PILLARS.... define them as you wish

Where is FREEDOM to you?

What is TRUTH?

How do you define BEAUTY?

Why LOVE?


WELCOME TO THE BOHEME BEAT!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment